[Phpgroupware-users] Calendar access permisions to other user

From: Jorge Izquierdo
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar access permisions to other user
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 12:33:58 +0200

Helo everybody. I´m doing some tests with calendar phpgroupware application and I have a problem with the access permision feature. I go to the preferences of calendar and select another user form my database to give him permissions to edit/read my calendar, but when I login with the user whom I let him access to my calendar I cannot read it. I only have this second user calendar and the Defalt group one.

I use LDAP to authenticate and MySQL to store uysers accounts. Any ideas? How may I debug this? Where the information of this permissions is stored?

Thanks for help

Jorge