Re: [Phpgroupware-users] lost addressbook info from 9.14 to 9.16

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] lost addressbook info from 9.14 to 9.16
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 02:05:42 +0000

The db layout is different in .16 than in .14 .. especially the addressbook

Following the procedure you describe will never work

You will have to create a .14 installation, recreate your db from your backup,
then upgrade the install to .16

I don't know what problems you have had.  Most upgrades from .14 to .16 go
smoothly

I suppose you should upgrade to the most recent .14 (0.9.14.007) before
upgrading to .16

There are other ways but will require an indepth understanding of the db
layout