[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Problem with FileManager

From: jerald straub
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Problem with FileManager
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 13:01:31 -0700 (MST)

I have "Enter comma separated Quota value in MB 0, 40, unlimited"

Which is the default vault that was in there.

but i am still getting:

could not upload /home/twctwc/Employee exchange time.doc Quota exceeded

My site is located at

htp://wildlandsconservancy.org/groupware/

and i made the path for users and group files:

/home/wildland/public_html/groupware-filemanager-files

I can create folders but it's not allowing me to upload anything.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org