phpprintipp

Re: [Phpprintipp] NOT PARSED

From: Thomas HARDING
Subject: Re: [Phpprintipp] NOT PARSED
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 18:02:55 +0200

On 11/04/2017 20:51, Jonathan Turchi wrote:
Hi,

When I send to printer correctly

        getPrinterAttributes()

return successful-ok,

and sometimes return NOT PARSED !

Why this message ? I don't say if is good or not :/

Yep!
a workaround is used as at time it had been coded, tcp handling by php itself was "really not perfect".

So, we loop 3 times trying to get that flow, as well as stopping when body size given by http header is reached.

you can increase tcp_window variable (in the doc) to wait for a longer
time between loops.

see online doc.

I don't know current tcp handling status in php, and more could'nt make
any relevant test for a while (maybe next year...).

--
Je suis née pour partager : non la haine, mais l'amour.
                                            Sophocle,