phpremise-public

[Phpremise-public] You deserve something better and bigger cock?

From: Bobby Broussard
Subject: [Phpremise-public] You deserve something better and bigger cock?
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 12:24:47 +0900

Have a look at one of the men's testimonials:

"With this Dick Growth Patch I have a large "my equipment" at last. I don't avoid sexual encounters with women. I'm satisfied with every aspect of my sexual life and so is my girlfriend. Thanks a lot."

Anthony, Ardsley.

You don't need to envy guys with larger dicks anymore! Order our Dick Growth Patch.
http://wncsid.com