piawg-announce

[Piawg-announce] Don't have time to visit local drug store

From: Reinaldo Bryson
Subject: [Piawg-announce] Don't have time to visit local drug store
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:19:52 -0600

Dear valued member.

In the last newsletter we’ve informed you that Canadian products are of the same quality as American but much more cheaper. Now CanadianPharmacy offers even better opportunity to save on your drugs – 50% discount.

Purchase world class products and pay less than you could pay for American drugs of the same quality. Order any item from really wide selection of safe and quality 100% generic products and save money. You will appreciate the level of CanadianPharmacy's service and fast delivery.

We are here for you to live a healthier and happier life.
http://evernature.cn

Sincerely yours, Reinaldo Bryson