Re: Win32 port working at last

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Win32 port working at last
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 13:45:11 +0200

On Thursday 22 August 2002 03:27, Alberto Curro wrote:
>   after two nights and another two days working hand-by-hand with Ingo
> (our ICQ clients are flaming us now :)), we have now a Win32 working
> version of the present CVS copy. It's not a full-stable and
> perfectly-working one, but works after months of desperation for my part.
> The main parts of the game are there and you can play mostly...

Thinking about the windows version, there's one question that keeps popping
up in my mind - has anyone ever tried to compile Pingus using BCB under
Win32 ? I know that the command line version of this compiler is free.
Of course there also Cygwin32 and Mingw as free compilers for Win32 AFAIK,
but I suppose BCB will be more mature.

Bye David