Re: Newbie says Hi

From: eeehaah
Subject: Re: Newbie says Hi
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:37:19 -0700 (PDT)

> Umh your level has a bug I think, I can just place
> one blocker just
> before he falls of the edge, and all the rest of the
> penguins are saved.

Hi, I see, my idea is to let half go directly to exit,
the rest fall left needing to get back up. It's
playable without the blocker, but the fatso part comes
in when the blocker is used below. Rather than edit
the blocker out, I would rather make the floor where
they land on entry unable to have a blocker, I'll work
on it.

Thanks