Re: "floe" != mispelled "flow"

From: Jarno Elonen
Subject: Re: "floe" != mispelled "flow"
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 19:28:40 +0300

> Good catch, I'll correct it back to floe. I don't like iceberg very
> much, it's a bit strange to imagine them using an whole iceberg instead
> of a simple floe (and it looks horrible to me since Berg is the german
> word for mountain *g*).

Hmmm... yes, now that I think of it.. a giant floating mountain, able to sink
steel ships, full of penguins.. *shudder* :)

My dictionary reads "jäälautta: [ice] floe", so how about adding the "ice"
before the "floe"? When I first saw the word in an earlier version of Pingus,
I actually thought it was a typo, too.

- Jarno