errors in http://pingus.seul.org/levels (levels management tool)

From: Etienne Marcotte
Subject: errors in http://pingus.seul.org/levels (levels management tool)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 14:32:37 -0400 (EDT)

(Sorry, I couldn't simply reply, because the
"répondre" button doesn't work for me on Yahoo!)

Ok, I've seen 4 little problems in the page, and all
three involved my levels (I guess I've seen one other,
but it's not important) :

playable/brick1-marcotte
- I can't see the thumbnail. Maybe there's none
because of the amount of items in the level (there is
a lot of the little brick image, making a ~200k
level).
- The name and description are in French. My levels
should have both French and English descriptions, but
if I remember correctly, I put the French first for
this level.

playable/cave1-marcotte
- Because the level is so wide, the thumbnail is ugly.
All we can see is the little mushroom spot. The fact
that the level is grey-rock over grey-rock doesn't
help too.

playable/hellmouth20-grumbel (just like
playable/cave1-marcotte)

playable/sand2-marcotte (and many others)
- The color background (in this case, blue) is not
displayed, making the level seem odd.

Lèche-vitrine ou lèche-écran ?
magasinage.yahoo.ca