Pingus level comment tool

From: David Philippi
Subject: Pingus level comment tool
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 16:58:10 +0200

Hi Jarno

Are you still working on improving your tool? I've not heard anything
since you asked for DB3 support and I don't want to see the development
of this nice tool grind to a halt. If need be I can try to lend you some
help coding it, I've never written PHP programs yet, but since I know
C++, Java and Perl fairly well I guess I should manage. If you want to
finnish it yourself, so much the better. :-)

Bye David