Re: Pingus on a PowerPC

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Pingus on a PowerPC
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 21:38:47 +0200

Am Do, den 20.05.2004 schrieb Cedric Pradalier um 19:35:
> I just made Pingus (0.6.5) work nicely on a PowerPC (big endian)

Are you talking about ClanLib 0.6.5 and Pingus 0.6.0?

> I can give further details if someone is interested.

I guess a patch for ClanLib 0.6.5 and Pingus 0.6 subversion would be
nice. *g* I think your patch will apply cleanly to 0.6.1 anyway but you
should get it from subversion to verify this assumption.
Otherwise a port to PowerPC seems like a nice addition. I'm just not
sure about your sleep hack - 25*40ms sleep each second leaves not too
much time for playing... ;-)

Bye David