[Pingus-Devel] two player mode

From: Daniel Nixon
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] two player mode
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:52:37 +1000

Hi list,

I've just had a quick search through the list archive and I couldn't
find any discussion about two player mode or the like.

I first saw a two player mode in a lemmings-like game in the Sega
Megadrive (Genesis) Lemmings port. From what I can remember there was
one entry door and two exit doors. Each player had to get the most
lemmings (from either side) in their exit door. It lead to some pretty
excellent gameplay due to the sneakiness and tactical play required to
sabotage each other while still shepherding the bulk of your own
lemmings to your door.

Has there been any thought regarding such a feature in Pingus? If not,
what do you think? Thanks for reading.

--
Regards
Daniel Nixon