Re: [Pingus-Devel] Wanna help because Pingus rocks

From: Onilton Maciel
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Wanna help because Pingus rocks
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 13:57:38 -0400

So, I will just confirm what I'm supposed to do:

1) Play the levels and prove that them can be solved. (Providing a screencast maybe?)
2) Group them by theme
3) Sort by difficult level
4) Report any bugs I found and the ones that *maybe* can't be solved right now.

Anything more I forgot?

Also, in which language is Pingus made?

I am not by far the best programmer in earth, but I know something about C/C++ so maybe I can help.

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 1:04 PM, Ingo Ruhnke <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Onilton Maciel <address@hidden> wrote:
> So, I would like to know what have been already done,

Basically nothing, everything in data/levels/playable/, incoming/ and
wip/ is still unsorted and untested.

> Also, is this a already solved bug? I can play
> playable/panic-cbrucher.pingus but when I am playing I get this error in
> terminal and then the window closes.
> " PingusError: e has wrong color depth: "

Nope, bug is still there, result of the broken CollisionMask stuff,
I'll look into it.

--
WWW: http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/
Blog: http://grumbel.blogspot.com/