Re: [Pingus-Devel] I've built some levels

From: Werner Engel
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] I've built some levels
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 08:31:18 +0100

Please do it!

Von: pingus-devel-bounces+wernerengel=gmx.de@nongnu.org <pingus-devel-bounces+wernerengel=gmx.de@nongnu.org> Im Auftrag von Boris Aleksandrov
Gesendet: Montag, 5. Dezember 2022 17:11
An: pingus-devel@nongnu.org
Betreff: [Pingus-Devel] I've built some levels

Hello,

I've made some unofficial levels (7 to be exact) with the theme of Christmas, as the 25th of December is steadily approaching.

I just wanted to ask if I could post them on here (either in the form of a zipped file containing the custom made levelset file and levels or just the levels). I just want to see what you think! :D

If it's not possible, no worries, I just want to ask somebody about this. (by the way, i have created these levels on windows)

Thanks in advance,

Boris