playogg-discuss

Re: [playogg-discuss] Hardware that supports Ogg Vorbis

From: petercstevenson
Subject: Re: [playogg-discuss] Hardware that supports Ogg Vorbis
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:34:47 -0700

Hello Matt,

I use my smart phone that runs Replicant, and there are no problems
finding compatible software in that regard. If you are looking for a
stand-alone music player, thinkpenguin sells one for $50 that also works
as a camera, video player, and text reader. You can find it at
libre.thinkpenguin.com.

Peter Stevenson