poke-devel

Re: Request to abstract write operations to stdout and stderr in jitter

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: Request to abstract write operations to stdout and stderr in jitter
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 13:01:26 +0100

On 2020-11-12 at 11:28 +0100, Jose E. Marchesi wrote:

> As far as I understand with this proposal we would need to provide
> functions for the pointers in the jitter_print_context_kind_private
> struct:  [...]
>
> Looks like a sensible interface, and similar to pk_term_if.

Right.

> However, I am afraid I don't get the print context thing.  Seems pretty
> complicated.  Could you please explain print contexts for dummies?
> i.e. for me 8-).

I will, later when I am free this evening.  The code might change a
little; see my other message in response to Mohammad.

Regards,

--
Luca Saiu
* My personal web site:  http://ageinghacker.net

I support everyone's freedom of mocking any opinion or belief, no
matter how deeply held, with open disrespect and the same unrelented
enthusiasm of a toddler who has just learned the word "poo".