[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wed, 22 Dec 2021 14:05:52 +0100
Gnus (Gnus v5.13), GNU Emacs 28.0.50, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
Is this okay for master?
* My personal web site: http://ageinghacker.net
* GNU Jitter: https://www.gnu.org/software/jitter
* GNU epsilon: https://www.gnu.org/software/epsilon
I support everyone's freedom of mocking any opinion or belief, no
matter how deeply held, with open disrespect and the same unrelented
enthusiasm of a toddler who has just learned the word "poo".
diff --git a/ChangeLog b/ChangeLog
index 29e60495..872e699a 100644
@@ -2,6 +2,7 @@
* configure.ac (AC_JITTER_SUBPACKAGE): Rename to
JITTER_JITTER_SUBPACKAGE, following the macro renaming in Jitter.
+ * HACKING: Documentation.
2021-12-21 Jose E. Marchesi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
diff --git a/HACKING b/HACKING
index 6a895370..870dd562 100644
@@ -29,7 +29,7 @@ _________________
.. 2. Dejagnu
.. 3. Flex
.. 4. Bison
-.. 5. Jitter
+.. 5. GNU Jitter
.. 6. Building
.. 7. Building after a git pull
.. 8. Building with local changes to gnulib or jitter
@@ -390,13 +390,15 @@ with GNU poke. If not, see
build poke from git.
+3.5 GNU Jitter
- In order to build and run poke, you need Luca Saiu's jitter. Jitter
- is available at <http://ageinghacker.net/git/cgit.cgi/jitter>.
+ In order to build and run poke, you need Luca Saiu's GNU Jitter.
+ Jitter's git source repository, publicly readable over HTTP, is at
+ <http://git.ageinghacker.net/jitter> and its home page is
- The appropriate version of Jitter is now downloaded and bootstrapped
+ The appropriate version of Jitter is downloaded and bootstrapped
automatically by Poke's `bootstrap' script, which frees the user from
the annoyance of installing Jitter as a dependency.
Submodule gnulib contains modified content
Description: PGP signature
- HACKING patch,
Luca Saiu <=