poke-devel

Re: GNU poke 2.0.91 pre-released in alpha.gnu.org

From: Mohammad-Reza Nabipoor
Subject: Re: GNU poke 2.0.91 pre-released in alpha.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 20:10:25 +0330

Hi, Jose.

On Fri, Feb 04, 2022 at 04:09:17AM +0100, Jose E. Marchesi wrote:

> The pre-release poke-2.0.91.tar.gz is now available at
> https://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/poke/poke-2.0.91.tar.gz.
>
> The planned date for releasing 2.1 is Sunday 6 February 2022, but this
> may change depending on the amount of problems found in this
> pre-release, and the subsequent needed additional pre-releases.
>
> Please report any problem found with the pre-release, comments or
> patches to poke-devel@gnu.org.

I've tested this version on ARMv7 (native compilation on real hardware),
and the result is good:

                === poke Summary ===

# of expected passes            6308
# of unsupported tests          7

I've also tested the cross-compilation (Debian package gcc-10:armhf) which
generates ARMv7 code in Thumb mode, and the result is also good:

                === poke Summary ===

# of expected passes            6308
# of unsupported tests          7

Regards,