poke-devel

Re: GNU poke 2.90.0 successful builds

From: Bruno Haible
Subject: Re: GNU poke 2.90.0 successful builds
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 19:08:56 +0100

Aside from the platforms with problems that I reported, there were also

* Platforms for which the compilation succeeded and all tests passed:

  - Linux/x86_64 in x32 mode
  - Linux/arm64
  - Linux/ia64
  - Linux/MIPS 64-bit (both big-endian and little-endian)
  - Linux/PowerPC (32-bit)
  - Linux/PowerPC (64-bit, big endian)
  - Linux/PowerPC (64-bit, little endian)

* Platforms for which the compilation succeeded and I don't have DejaGnu
  installed, so I can't say anything about the tests:

  - OpenBSD 7.2 / x86_64
  - macOS 12.5 / arm64
  - Hurd 2022 / i686
  - Solaris 11.3 / x86_64 (64-bit) with gcc
  - Cygwin 2.9.0 on Windows 10

Bruno