poke-devel

Re: GPT pickles

From: Mohammad-Reza Nabipoor
Subject: Re: GPT pickles
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 00:26:16 +0330

Hello Denis.

On Sat, Sep 09, 2023 at 10:49:36PM +0200, Марьин Денис via poke-devel wrote:
> Hello poke devels,
>
> Could you please clarify, did you decide to throw away GPT pickles provided
> recently?

I polished your patch (mostly source code reformating).
I wanted to send it here for final approval from jemarch.
But decided to add my improvements (i.e., changing a few fields to offsets).
I'm playing with `parted' program to make sure that I get everything right.

> If so -- why? I think they are pretty useful as is, and, while not perfect,
> can be a base for future improvements by community.

Your patch will be part of upstream soon.
And thank you again for your nice work.

Regards,
Mohammad-Reza