probity-news

[Probity-news] Fwd:

From: Lucia Story
Subject: [Probity-news] Fwd:
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 23:29:41 +0500

So did most of the village, for that matter - the girls heart had not been properly made, that was all, such things were rare but everyone could recall such a sad case at one time or another.
"That was the question I had to ask myself, and as much as I may have wanted to pull the wool over my eyes, I knew the answer to that - I knew even before I saw the marks on the door over there. He was surprised at how calm he felt - the strongest emotion in him right now was mild annoyance at being interrupted just when it was starting to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee.