proofreaders

Get Your Own Logo!

From: Design My Logo
Subject: Get Your Own Logo!
Date: Qua, 27 Mar 2002 10:25:55

Please don't reply to this message. If you want to contact us please use the
email address@hidden
IF YOU WANT AN ORIGINAL LOGOtype FOR:

Your Company, Website, Home Business or any Friend's Club:

We have an creative team of designers ready to work for you and Best of All, we
have the BEST PRICES OF MARKET!

We charge only 15 USD or 20 Euros for each original work.
We accept World Wide orders thru paypal.com

And if you don't like our work?
YOU DON'T PAY US!

The logotype will be send in CorelDraw, Freehand, Ilustrator or Photoshop
formats.

Contact our team NOW: address@hidden

ASK US FOR SOME EXAMPLES SO YOU CAN SEE THE QUALITY OF OUR WORK!

If you want to remove your email from our database, please send a message to
address@hidden with the subject remove.
Please wait 3 days business for changes to take effect.