proofreaders

Re: Korean alphabet

From: Tim Goodwin
Subject: Re: Korean alphabet
Date: 31 May 2002 15:55:56 -0000

> The bottom of the list web page (the one mentioned at the foot of
> each message) says:

> "Proofreaders list run by address@hidden"

> so I'd guess that would be the address to try.  I've cc'd them in
> this message.

So it does, but I'm sure that must be a typo for "ownEr".

[ OK, one bounce later, I was wrong about this. ]

I did, some time ago, mail them suggesting they install TMDA (my
current favourite spam stopper), or *some*thing.

The current signal to noise ratio is the worst I've ever seen.  It
became intolerable for me to read it as normal mail.  (I moved my
proofreaders sub to feed into GNUS, which makes it trivial to pick out
the good stuff.)

Please could somebody from gnu.org comment?  If you care about this
list, you need to take better care of it...

Tim.