proofreaders

Re: Review/proofreading of findutils documentation

From: Paul A. Crable
Subject: Re: Review/proofreading of findutils documentation
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 19:23:13 -0700

>I recently made some minor changes to the manual pages for the
programs in GNU findutils (that is, the manpages for find, locate and
xargs).

I don't have any assignments at the moment so I will take a look at
them.  Remind me, please, where I can find the current copies.

Incidentally, I have been reading the manual for the GNU utilities
for DOS/Windoze.  It states that not all the man pages are current
with the Info pages, so I don't think you have found an isolated
instance.  It doesn't say why; perhaps the decision has been made to
abandon maintaining the man pages, in which case this task would not
be fruitful.

Be that as it may, I will look over the two documents.

Paul A. Crable.  Portland, Oregon, USA