proofreaders

Cigarette-Offer

From: Pre-Budget
Subject: Cigarette-Offer
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:20:56

Hi all,
    If you are a smoker, please just take a few minutes of your time to read
this, if not,  please accept my apologies for this E mail, it is not my
intention to upset anyone.

Smokers - are you still paying high street prices for your cigarettes, cigars
or rolling/pipe tobacco.

For instance, I can send you by registered post, 800 cigarettes for 180 euros.

This works out to about  -  3.00 pounds a packet (depending on exchange rate).

For this price, and it includes all brands, they will be sent by registered
post direct to your door.

Just click on the link below:-

http://uk.geocities.com/cheapuk2tobacco

Yours faithfully

A believer in the rights of the British Smokers

P.S.
If this E at all offends you mail - that is not my intention   ----    YOU WILL
NOT BE E MAILED AGAIN

http://uk.geocities.com/cheapuk2tobacco

If you would like to be removed from our database please send an email, with
REMOVES in the subject, to

address@hidden