proofreaders

new document - how to help GNU

From: toby cabot
Subject: new document - how to help GNU
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 11:23:15 -0400

Hi Proofreaders!

My name is Toby Cabot and I'm one of the GNU project volunteer
coordinators.  Our job is to help people that want to help the GNU
project.  Over the past couple of years I've found that I answer a lot
of the same questions, so I've written a document that (I hope) will
help people figure out how to get involved in GNU.  It's been vetted
by Hugo Gayosso already but I just remembered this list.  I'd
appreciate any comments that you've got.

The document is located at:
http://www.gnu.org/software/tasklist/howto-volunteer.html

Regards,
Toby