proofreaders

proofreaders : gnu c reference manual

From: Trevis Rothwell
Subject: proofreaders : gnu c reference manual
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 22:39:00 -0400

Hi!

I'm seeking a few proofreaders for a "Milestone 1" release of the "GNU C
Reference
Manual", covering the C89 standard.  Anyone interested who knows C and can help
spot technical errors, or who doesn't know C and can help look for typos and
grammatical errors, or some combination of both, would be welcome.

I have no idea how many active proofreaders are currently on this list, so if
you
would be interested, please send me an email, and I'll contact the list again if
the response is sufficiently overwhelming.  :-)

Thanks!

 -- Trevis Rothwell
    address@hidden