protux-devel

[Protux-devel] everything working.

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] everything working.
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 02:03:13 -0300

I fresh-checked out and everything seems to be working.

I will just change the current version to 0.17.5, since is more representative
of last improvements

Please, if you have immediate bugs, let me know, so I can define a path for
next releases...

thanks guys for the support.

ps - I noticed that there is a problem on cross-fades (they dont play like
cross fades! I will be working on this
next hours, or disable it until I get a better technique.)

--
Best Regards