pspp-dev

RE: New quirk on Apple Panther with make distcheck

From: Marshall DeBerry
Subject: RE: New quirk on Apple Panther with make distcheck
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:31:23 -0500

Thanks for the info, John, that's good to know.  I think I have somewhat
peculiar view about TeX in general, given that in the mid-80's, I had to get
a version of TeX, called TurboTeX, up on 68020 machine with an interesting
MMU and a version of GCC that might have been <1.0.  Many, many, hours were
spent on that effort to smoke out bugs and get TeX up, which I was finally
able to do.  Good to know that having to have TeX to produce output won't be
needed.
 Marshall