pspp-dev

Re: bug report email address on web site

From: P.C.J.G. Brunier
Subject: Re: bug report email address on web site
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 01:04:08 +0100

Hi John,

In my first todo list Ben asked for:
* Point to address@hidden and address@hidden, instead of to
  address@hidden

I can remove the bug link without any problem. So normally bugreports are accepted through pspp-dev? bug-gnu-pspp is pure for maintainer use?
Please let me know if you want it deleted.

Patrick

John Darrington wrote:
Hi Patrick,

I see you updated the web site.  Thanks for that.

We decided some time ago that we wouldn't put the bug-gnu-pspp email
address on web pages, so as to avoid attracting spam.  Unlike
pspp-dev, the bug report list is unmoderated.

J'