pspp-dev

Re: Logo

From: patrick
Subject: Re: Logo
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:04:37 +0100 (CET)

A red square can be a bit dangerous. (SPSS lawsuit)
Red also doesn't support the word "Free". It's more being trapped in a
flaming room with the roof collapsing on your head.

How about Green? Free to climb in a tree, Free to run acros the fields of
GNU grass, and more important.....you're free to mow it.