pspp-dev

Re: Introduction

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Introduction
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 00:19:12 -0800

"Ravi I Singh" <address@hidden> writes:

>    I have just joined this mailing list. I am a software
> developer and was wondering who I should contact about making
> contributions to this project. Can someone let me know who I
> can talk to about becoming part of this team? Thanks in
> advance.

I think that everyone involved in development is on the mailing
list.  If you want to make a contribution, I'd start by talking
about what you'd like to work on, and then we can suggest ways to
get started.
--
"The sound of peacocks being shredded can't possibly be
 any worse than the sound of peacocks not being shredded."