pspp-dev

Re: release criteria (was: Re: copyright assignments complete--green lig

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: release criteria (was: Re: copyright assignments complete--green light for 0.4.0)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 07:44:48 +0800

On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 12:45:16PM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:

     Here is my current list of criteria for the 0.4.0 release:

             * Finish debugging and testing MATCH FILES.  This is my
               job.

             * Add embedded plot support to postscript driver.  I
               understand PostScript embedding so it's just a matter
               of doing it.  If this takes too long, though, I think
               we should release without it.

             * Update FSF address in copyright notices etc. (only if
               the new address is announced before we release).

             * Update web page.

     There's less than 8 hours of work in the first three items,
     perhaps much less, so I'll probably get around to it by the end
     of the weekend.

Let me know if you want help doing #2 or #3.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3