pspp-dev

Re: PSPP-BUG: [bug #12962] Implement ADD FILES, UPDATE.

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: PSPP-BUG: [bug #12962] Implement ADD FILES, UPDATE.
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 21:56:59 -0700

> I suggest that after the 0.4.0 release, it would be useful to draw up
> a list of unimplemented procedures (and features in general), and give
> each of them a couple of scores:
>
>  a) How much effort would it be to implement?
>  b) How much benefit would provide ?

This sounds like a good idea.  I like the idea of "voting" for
bugs as in Bugzilla, by the way, so that users can say how
important features are to them, but I don't think the savannah
system has that feature.

> Do people think it'd be worth setting up a developer wiki site for
> these sort of exercises?   I've never done a wiki, so I don't know how
> difficult it is to administer one.

I kind of like wikis, but I've only spent a little time
contributing to them.  I don't know how hard they are to
administer.
--
"Then, I came to my senses, and slunk away, hoping no one overheard my
 thinking."