pspp-dev

Hi

From: Mythreyi Bhargavan
Subject: Hi
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:16:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I am an economist/statistician.  I wandered on to the
PSPP developer's listserv to see if I could
participate in the development by helping write
statistical procedures and/or tutorial-type help
sections.

I have been on the look out for open-source
statistical package, played around with R, but found
it difficult to use.  I have written code in GAUSS in
the past (for standard and non-standard regressions),
but currently work mostly in SAS.  I notice that you
have many of the regression procedures still left to
write.    Can I help in the interpretation or writing
of any of those?

Mythreyi

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs