pspp-dev

Re: Hi

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Hi
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:44:48 +0800

Tutorial type documentation is badly needed for PSPP.  If you can
contribute that, it would be a great help.  If you decide to
undertake that task I suggest you read the GNU documentation standards
first http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/html_node/Documentation.html

Jason Stover is currently looking at implementing regression procedures,
and has written a good bit of code already.  I suggest you liaise with Jason
if you want to do that.

Thanks for your interest,

J'