pspp-dev

Re: BSD output initialization

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: BSD output initialization
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:19:15 -0700

Jason Stover <address@hidden> writes:

>        ~/src/pspp/src $ ./pspp
>       installation error: Cannot find output initialization file.  Use
> `-vvvv' to
>               view search path.
>       warning: No output drivers are active.
>       fatal: Error initializing output drivers.

It actually takes *five* 'v's to output the search path, like
this: "-vvvvv".  Can you try that and see if it helps?

I'll check in a fix for that message as a stopgap measure.  In
the end the whole config infrastructure needs to be replaced,
because it's such a pain.
--
Ben Pfaff
email: address@hidden