pspp-dev

RE: [Pspp-cvs] Changes to pspp/src/algorithm.c

From: Marshall DeBerry
Subject: RE: [Pspp-cvs] Changes to pspp/src/algorithm.c
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:57:20 -0400

Just one thought in this thread regarding a future gui interface.  Keep in
mind that others will want to port pspp to other architectures, in my case,
OS X with the Quartz gui architecture.  Hopefully any decisions you make
won't be too tied to a library set that will make it very difficult when
porting to another gui environment.
  Marshall