pspp-dev

getl.c

From: John Darrington
Subject: getl.c
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 20:05:20 +0800

getl.c is the next module which I need to do something with.

Simply placing getl_location and getl_head into a separate module
should solve my immediate problem.  But maybe we want to think about
this a little more carefully.

It seems that this is currently another case of one module serving
several purposes.  In particular, the function "welcome" doesn't seem
to belong here.  And it seems to me that the task of reading a line,
should be seperate from the task of recording the current line/file.

Any ideas ?

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3