pspp-dev

Re: time series routines in pspp

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: time series routines in pspp
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:33:53 -0800

Jason Stover <address@hidden> writes:

> How do you all feel about including a time series procedure in PSPP?
> It would be one or more of TSMODEL, AREG and ARIMA.
>
> Specifically, I was thinking of adding a procedure to fit ARMA models.

I'm in favor of adding any procedure that is likely to be of use
to our users and developers, especially when they happen to
correspond to procedures in SPSS (but even when they don't).

Is REGRESSION in good shape?  (Besides the need for temporary
files, which I am working on.)  It will be a nice new feature to
announce in our next release.
--
"In this world that Hugh Heffner had made,
 he alone seemed forever bunnyless."