pspp-dev

Re: Directory restructuring

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Directory restructuring
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 09:21:11 +0800

The script I used is attached.  It's hardly much at all and needs
manual post processing.

I find that the best way to visualise things in the dependency diagram
it to open in in dia. If you move the boxes a little with the mouse, you
can immediately see the relationships to that box.   And it's very
easy to delete any low level ones (like libpspp and data) that you
might not be interested in.

J'