pspp-dev

Re: obsd build include trouble

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: obsd build include trouble
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:45:49 +0800

On Sun, Mar 19, 2006 at 06:22:39PM -0800, Ben Pfaff wrote:

     I installed a copy of BSD make here on my Debian GNU/Linux
     system.  For me, in-tree builds work fine, but out-of-tree builds
     fail the way you show.  That's what I'd expect: I don't think
     that anything but GNU make works for out-of-tree builds.

There's no reason we can't make this work for vanilla make.  I just
have to get around to doing it.  So far as I'm aware, the only targets
that still depend on GNU Make features are the gtk things and
src/message.o and src/procedure.o

Are these last two going to be moved any time soon?  If not, then I'll
fix up the build so as to cope with them.  But if they're going away
soon, then I'll wait for that to happen.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3