pspp-dev

procedure.c question

From: Jason Stover
Subject: procedure.c question
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 20:23:04 -0400

Now I'm reading procedure.c.

execute_transformations() is called in write_case(). t_trns holds all
the transformations. When I call add_transformation (yudda yudda) from
regression.q in subcommand_save(), I can see t_trns[0] alloc'd and
initialized in procedure.c. But then in write_case() later, t_trns is
still 0x0. But from the DESCRIPTIVES procedure, I can see that t_trns
is not NULL in write_case(). ???

I know I'm missing something very important here, and probably
something obvious, but I just can't see it. Any advice?

-Jason