pspp-dev

Re: finally made error handling reasonable

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: finally made error handling reasonable
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 09:19:12 +0800

On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 11:12:30AM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:
     I finally fixed the problems that kept message.c in src/.  It's
     now in src/libpspp where it should be.

Great!

     I modified a little GUI
     code, but I didn't get a chance yet to make sure that it still
     works correctly--let me know if I broke anything.

So far as I can see, there's nothing broken which didn't have problems
before.

I'll see if I can work on making the gui a lot more robust --- just as
soon as I can find the time.

I expect that I may want to temporarily turn on/off error reporting.
Is the model now a simple oneshot callback? or are messages queued
until they can be reported? If they're queued, would there be the
possibility for them to have a timestamp?

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3