pspp-dev

Re: documentation for PSPP in French

From: Patrick Brunier
Subject: Re: documentation for PSPP in French
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:49:37 +0200

Hi Ben,

Ah ok. I thought it was a 1-on-1 translation.
I even didn't try to take a look at it. The only french I know is "Je suis le chien". ;)

greets,

Patrick

On 7/26/06, Ben Pfaff <address@hidden> wrote:
"Patrick Brunier" <address@hidden> writes:

> Please note the copyright statement inside the french manual.
> FSF isn't mentioned.

According to the person who contacted me, it isn't a translation
of the English version of the manual, so this isn't too
surprising.  I am going to talk to the author to see if we can
get it contributed to PSPP, and if so then we'll need to get a
copyright assignment.  Until then, I see no problem in linking to
it from the webpage.
--
Ben Pfaff
email: address@hidden

--
-- Patrick Brunier
-- patrick_at_brunier_dot_nl

We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out.