pspp-dev

Re: netbsd build update

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: netbsd build update
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 20:52:55 -0800

Jason Stover <address@hidden> writes:

> Both patches worked, but the executable won't run because I don't have
> libXaw.so. And I had to replace calls to trunc() with floor() in
> chisquare.c, since *BSD has no trunc().
>
> But it compiled.

OK, progress!

I'm aware of the "trunc" issue and have a half-finished gnulib
module that will take care of it one of these days.

Thanks.  I checked these in.
--
A bicycle is one of the world's beautiful machines, beautiful machines
are art, and art is civilisation, good living, and balm to the soul.