pspp-dev

New developer

From: Julio César Gómez
Subject: New developer
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 20:42:07 +0100

Hi,

I am a computer science student at University of Oviedo (Spain) and I have to develop a pspp user interface as my career final proyect. I am just begining with it so in this moment I have not too much information about the proyect, only what I could read in the pspp web page, so I will be very grateful to anyone who can help me giving me any useful information apart from the web page or so. I don't know if it is the correct way to ask for it, so if it wasn't I only can say sorry.

Excuse my english if it is too bad and thank you.

Julio Cesar Gomez