pspp-dev

[patch #6245] Perl Module

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: [patch #6245] Perl Module
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:23:46 +0000

Update of patch #6245 (project pspp):

             Assigned to:                    None => jmd

Follow-up Comment #1:

This looks great.  I'd be happy to have it in the source tree.  Maybe it will
encourage people to write more extensive Perl bindings (for example, for
system file input) or bindings to other languages such as Python.

The patch for using isfinite is similar to the one in patch #6246 (which I
wrote before looking at the Perl patch).

The paragraphs following "=head2  Variables with differing input and output
formats" don't make much sense to me.  I don't understand where input formats
come into the picture.  The note about difference between PSPP and Perl epochs
is definitely valuable, though.

Should there be a way to add a missing value range?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?6245>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/