pspp-dev

PSPP has moved to Git

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: PSPP has moved to Git
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 22:38:45 -0700

I've created a Git repository for PSPP on savannah and pushed an
imported copy of the CVS repository there as the "master" branch
(which is the traditional name for a main branch under Git).  The
CVS repository will remain available, at least for some time, but
please do not make any further commits to it.

Savannah has some basic instructions on how to get a copy of the
Git repository for the first time:
        http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/UsingGit

Beyond that, if you have little or no experience with Git, you
will need to read up on some Git tutorials.  I also highly
recommend reading the following email to the gnulib list:
        http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.gnulib.bugs/11268

I have been using Git pretty extensively for some time, so I'm
happy to help out with any questions or issues that pop up,
either here on pspp-dev or in #pspp.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org